Fast Drying Liquid Screed
Fast drying liquid screed is a liquid screed which is a cement-based product that is self-levelling and can be laid over underfloor heating, floor insulation or existing floors, ideal for new builds, barn conversions, extensions and renovations.
To lay our fast-drying liquid screed your build must be totally watertight and free from air-flow, and can only be laid when the internal air temperature is above 5 degrees. Please note as like all liquid screeds it is not suitable as a wearing surface itself or for external areas.
The benefits of fast drying liquid screed;
- High reliability on all types of underfloor heating
- A perfect flatness of a finished floor
- Thermal conductivity; 1.7W/M.K
- Due to the cement based nature of the fast drying screed it is ideal for wet room applications
(cannot be laid to falls)
- Light foot traffic 24 hours after being laid
- Lay your floor tiles 14 days after the liquid screed has been laid
- Lay your wood flooring 21 days after the liquid screed has been laid
Fast drying liquid screeds is ideal for those tight deadline scales allowing tiles to be laid after 14 days.
Please contact us to see if the fast-drying liquid screed is available in your area